An-Nur Foundation of Maryland is a non-profit 501c(3) organization which serves families in the Baltimore region. An-Nur is governed by Council, comprising of dedicated community members. An-Nur aspires to be the anchor of a growing Muslim community with diverse backgrounds, relating to one another with inclusiveness and tolerance, and interacting with neighbors in an Islamic exemplary manner.
- To provide appropriate and comprehensive training and development for the community
- To develop and maintain suitable and viable economic ventures that will help our community towards financial stability
- To provide premier social services that will enhance the well-being of Muslims and non-Muslims
- To facilitate suitable recreational programs and activities to attract our members and improve their quality of life
- To invite people to the religion of Islam